Print on CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc
Customize and create
Almost every computer user has a stack of CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray for archiving photos, backing up music or organizing documents.
With select PIXMA All-in-Ones, personalizing discs is easy – a tray Direct Disc Print lets you print directly onto the label face of inkjet-printable discs. No more struggling with sticky labels.
You can also:
- Design your own label from a favorite image
- Add text, titles, and graphics
- Copying Blu-ray Disc label / DVD / CD are there to the new
- Print a photo index for easy reference
- Whatever you choose, PIXMA gives your discs a smart, professional finish.
For more details, see product specifications
Download Disc Label Print
Disc Label Print is the print app for PIXMA TS9000 series and TS8000 series for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch and Android smartphones or tablets
You can create original Blu-ray disc/DVD/CD labels using photos from your mobile device.
Select your supported printer from your Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app and tap the “Disc Label Print” to create your disc label.
Media types: Inkjet Printable Blu-ray disc/DVD/CD