March 13, 2017 by Putri Syakira
What is the Canon Print Service App?
Canon Print Service is a free software that can print only from the menu application that supports printing subsystem via Android. In this case you can print from smartphones and tablets using Canon printer that is connected to a wireless network.
- Switching between color and black-and-white printing
- Printer discovery by specifying the IP address
- Borderless printing
- The paper type setting
- Department ID Management
- PDF direct printing
- Recall from the share menu
- 2 on 1 printing
- 2-sided printing
- stapling page
- Secure printing
*Items that can be set will vary depending on the type of printer you use.
If you are using a mobile terminal with Android 6 or earlier installed:
You need to enable Canon Print Service to use print. Canon Print Service is not enabled by default after installation. To activate it you need to use one of the following methods.
- Immediately tap the icon appears in the notification area after installation, and activate the service on the setting screen displayed.
- Press [Settings]> [Printing]> [Canon Print Service], and activate the service on the setting screen displayed.
*If you are using a mobile terminal with Android 7 or later installed, the service is automatically activated upon installation.