What is the Canon IJ Network Tool?
Canon IJ Network Tool is a software application that allows you to configure the network settings on the model chosen.
- To use the machine over LAN, make sure you have the equipment necessary for this type of connection, such as an access point or LAN cable.
- Do not start IJ Network Tool while printing.
- Do not print when IJ Network Tool is running.
- If the fire-wall functionality your security software is enabled, a message may appear warning that Canon software is trying to access the network. If a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
- IJ Network Tool has been verified to work on Windows XP, however, does not support the IJ Network Tool User Switching Quickly. It is advisable to get out of IJ Network Tool when changing users.
Started IJ Network Tool
- In Windows 8, select IJ Network Tool on the Start screen (Start) to start the IJ Network Tool. If IJ Network Tool does not appear on the Start screen (Start), select the Search button (Search), and then locate the “IJ Network Tool”.
- In Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, click Start (Start) and select All Programs (All programs), Canon Utilities, IJ Network Tool, and then IJ Network Tool.
Canon IJ Network Tool Details
Operating system: macOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
File version: 4.7.0
File Size: 5.6 MB
File name: mnt_-mac-4_7_0-ea21_3.dmg