Canon PIXMA TS6140 Printer Drivers
Canon PIXMA TS6140 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA TS6140 Inkjet Printer is ideal for printing, copying and scanning excellent snapshots and crisp clear files at domestic, from clever gadgets, social networks, and cloud garage offerings, this superbly compact All-In-One comes prepared to apply with five single inks and smart wireless and cloud connectivity. Enjoy telephone-like touch manipulate from different angles using a tilting panel with a color touchscreen and shop with XL and XXL ink options.
- Easily hook up with iOS and Android devices with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Earn factors by using printing and the usage of genuine inks to say interesting rewards.
- Connect with AirPrint or Mopria for Android or download the Canon PRINT App for a continuing smartphone/print revel in.
- Cloud print and scan thru PIXMA Cloud Link instantly from the printer display or Canon PRINT App.
- Fast, incredible photo and file printing with five single inks.
- Compact, square layout with tilting operation panel you can use inside the comfort.
- Take easy control the use of 7.5 cm coloration touchscreen with simplified UI.
- Print extra in your money with XL and XXL ink options and vehicle double-sided printing.
- Simultaneously cope with photograph and simple paper media with dual feeds.
- Download the loose Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app for iOS and Android gadgets. Connect at once from your phone or tablet for immediate and smooth printing.
Operating System Compatibility Driver
Support for Windows
Windows 10 32bit / Windows 10 64bit / Windows 8.1 32bit/ Windows 8.1 64bit/ Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit
Support for Mac OS
MacOS 10.14 Mojave / MacOS 10.13 High Sierra / MacOS 10.12 Sierra / Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan / Mac OS X v10.10 Yosemite / Mac OS X v10.9 Mavericks / Mac OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion / Mac OS X v10.7 Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard / v10.5 Leopard
Supported for Linux
Debian Packagearchive, Source file, rpm Packagearchive
Printer Driver & Software
Drivers are required to enable the connection between the printer and computer products. Here you will find some of the driver, software and an explanation of the application compatibility of each product operating system you are using.