You can use this guide to help the way you print from your Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to a Canon PIXMA Printer by using Apple’s AirPrint. On this page, we are giving away about you that use Apple’s AirPrint for printing directly from the wireless through the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch to the printer.
AirPrint is that allows you can print photos, documents, emails and web pages from the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch without the need to install drivers or even you do not need to download the software, you simply select the AirPrint printers and print only.
To use AirPrint, you need to know about devices compatible and the following devices running iOS Apple operating system.
All iPad models
iPhone 3GS or later
iPod Touch 3rd or later
Apple devices and printers PIXMA wish to use must first be connected to the same wireless network. You can see the wireless connection setup guide we provide connects Your PIXMA printer.
How To Use IOS Device To Printer Canon PIXMA Printer
Printing for iOS devices
Note: this guide may be very slightly different layout and this depends on your device and iOS version, but will function the same as well.
- Check that Your Printer is PIXMA is turned on and connected to the same wireless network.
- From the App on your device, tap either [, or] (this depends on the iOS version you have installed) to view the options menu and then tap the [Print].
- From [Printer Option] here you need to choose the model that you want to use PIXMA. Please note: you must be in the range of the printer.
- You will choose the number of copies required for you to print, you can turn on the double-sided printing if you need to and then when you’re ready then press [Print] to start printing.
Important: If the application does not support with AirPrint printer then the choice will not be displayed and the application even if the application does not allow you to access the printer, meaning you cannot print from an application.
Check the Status Print
As long as you’re in the printing, icon [Print Center] will be shown to the list of applications you use so that you can use to check progress print printer.
- If you want to display a list of applications that are more used then press the [Home] on your IOS device twice. Then [Print Center] icon will be displayed on the bottom of your IOS device screen [Home]. Note: the Print Centre is the only appear when you are printing takes place.
If you can’t print the document, then check the following:
- First, you should check that your printer is still connected to the same wireless network or WLAN as the iOS devices.
- You should also check if your printer still has enough paper or ink.
- If your printer has an LCD monitor, you can check that there is no code or an error message is displayed.
- If the problem persists, please try to use your computer to print and you check whether your document can be printed on the printer.
Compatible PIXMA Printers
Please check the list of PIXMA printers that are compatible with Apple’s AirPrint. Does the Canon PIXMA Printer you support it or not.
|PIXMA iP110||PIXMA iP7240||PIXMA iP7250||PIXMA iP8740|
|PIXMA iP8750||PIXMA iX6850||PIXMA MG3140||PIXMA MG3150|
|PIXMA MG3240||PIXMA MG3250||PIXMA MG3540||PIXMA MG3550|
|PIXMA MG4140||PIXMA MG4150||PIXMA MG4240||PIXMA MG4250|
|PIXMA MG5340||PIXMA MG5350||PIXMA MG5440||PIXMA MG5450|
|PIXMA MG5540||PIXMA MG5550||PIXMA MG5640||PIXMA MG5650|
|PIXMA MG6240||PIXMA MG6250||PIXMA MG6340||PIXMA MG6350|
|PIXMA MG6440||PIXMA MG6450||PIXMA MG6640||PIXMA MG6650|
|PIXMA MG7140||PIXMA MG7150||PIXMA MG7540||PIXMA MG7550|
|PIXMA MG8240||PIXMA MG8250||PIXMA MX434||PIXMA MX435|
|PIXMA MX454||PIXMA MX455||PIXMA MX474||PIXMA MX475|
|PIXMA MX514||PIXMA MX515||PIXMA MX524||PIXMA MX525|
|PIXMA MX534||PIXMA MX535||PIXMA MX714||PIXMA MX715|
|PIXMA MX894||PIXMA MX895||PIXMA MX924||PIXMA MX925|
|PIXMA PRO-10||PIXMA PRO-100|