Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY Description
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY is the printing and scanning application for PIXMA, SELPHY MAXIFY and on tablets and smart phones Android.
- Only available for ARM processors
- Only supports JPEG file.
- The printout may not be appropriate if the data does not appear on the screen as it should be.
- It takes application “PRINT Canon Business” attached.
- Functions available for smart phones and tablet with NFC.
- Some functions and services may not be available on all printers, or in all countries, and the environment.
- Printing photos
Ease of different print up to 39 photos at a time
- Print Documents
Print PDF files and Microsoft Office documents
- Print web pages
Easily print a web page via the “Share”
Scan to perfect and store documents and images as PDF or JPEG
Connect with PIXMA Cloud Link services
Print pictures and documents from storage sites and certain social media, including handicrafts from CREATIVE PARK through PIXMA Cloud Link from anywhere.
You can change the copy settings via a smartphone or tablet
Very helpful especially for printers that do not have an LCD screen
- Photos documents
Portrait of a file using your smart device, and use automatic slope correction to be printed
You can use it like a print copy
- Printer Settings
You can check the capacity of the ink, the model number of the ink, buy ink, and access to your printer user guide online
- Print and scan through touch – NFC
Touch your device on air-NFC printer after selecting photos to print from the “Prints”
Set the file to be scanned, and then touch your device to the printer, air-NFC when the application displays the “Scan”